Thursday, February 26, 2009

It would be similar

It would be similar to being on trial and having the same lawyer representing the plaintiff and the defendant.
A little later, I will explain how I work for you as a buyer’s agent and the steps I will take to help you find just the right home for you in the least amount of time and to get you the best possible price.
Also, keep in mind too, that it is not always just about the price. Often there are other items and terms that need to be negotiated on behalf of the buyer. It is truly imperative to the buyer to have an agent representing him exclusively.
One thing that I tell my buyers is that it makes perfect sense for them to let me search the inventory for them. That way, I can be sure they have access to everything that comes on the market which meets their criteria as soon as it comes on the market. This means no more running around town and calling the listing agents, getting the hard sell, just to find out the house doesn’t meet your needs

No comments:

Followers